Accomplished Clarksburg Personal Injury Attorney Fights for Clients’ Compensation
Seasoned attorney also helps West Virginians with workers’ comp claims and employment disputes
Since 2003, the Law Office of Michael J. Romano in Clarksburg has fought for the interests of clients facing difficult legal challenges involving personal injuries and wrongful deaths as well as employment disputes and workers’ compensation issues. With 25 years of experience, West Virginia clients count on me to fight for their best interests both inside and outside the courtroom.
Diligent counselor provides comprehensive legal support
Clients who retain my services find that I bring a track record of success built on:
- Strategic guidance — As an attorney with decades of experience, I develop a thorough and strategic approach to each of my cases and work to ensure that clients receive effective guidance in their matters.
- Hands-on advocacy — I personally handle every case from start to finish—clients are never passed off to a less-qualified associate.
- Reputable leadership — I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability.
When you select my firm for your important matter, I will put my extensive experience achieving justice for clients to work for you.
Results-driven lawyer delivers powerful representation
I am committed to bringing the best possible outcomes to clients in cases involving:
- Personal injury — As an attorney with a long history of fighting for West Virginia plaintiffs in personal injury cases, including those involving catastrophic injuries, I have an in-depth understanding of state law in this area and represent victims of slip and fall accidents, dog bites, workplace injuries, nursing home abuse and more.
- Motor vehicle accidents — A serious motor vehicle accident can alter your life forever. I represent people who are harmed in auto, truck, bus and motorcycle accidents as well as bicyclists and pedestrians injured in crashes with motor vehicles.
- Wrongful death — If you lost a family member due to another person or entity’s negligence, I can advise you about your rights in a wrongful death claim.
- Workers’ compensation — I represent workers that are seriously injured in the workplace or while working for an employer offsite or killed on the job in North-Central West Virginia and throughout the entire State in cases where the failure to adhere to a known safety policy or regulation is the cause. We assist injured workers with civil actions to recover just compensation for a wide variety of workplace cases where the injuries are permanent and serious.
- Employment litigation — I take on employment litigation cases for employees who believe they have been victims of age discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation and other unlawful conduct.
When you need help with a legal matter involving an injury, wrongful death or workplace conflict, you can count on me for experienced guidance.
Remember: Anyone can advertise. Select your lawyer based on reputation.
“WE DO THE BEST WE CAN FOR OUR CLIENT EVERY TIME.”
Contact a reputable West Virginia law firm for help
At the Law Office of Michael J. Romano in Clarksburg, I aid clients throughout West Virginia in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ comp and employment disputes. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 304-624-1100 or contact me online.